The Atlanta Autism Consortium, Inc., is a Georgia Non-Profit, Tax-Exempt, 501(c) (3) Corporation, which brings the spectrum of perspectives concerning autism together in a safe and constructive environment. We aim to foster better understanding and cultivate multifaceted collaborations among the wide variety of autism community stakeholders including researchers, clinicians, educators, advocates, families and individuals with autism, in the greater Atlanta area.
“Doing together what no one organization can do on its own”
AAC Membership Qualifications:
- Affiliation with an organization with activities related to the AAC mission or a personal connection to autism (ex: parent of an autistic person) justifying involvement with the AAC.
- Commitment to fulfilling the AAC’s mission by:
- Participating in fostering the AAC’s goals
- Collaborating across individuals, perspectives, areas of expertise, and affiliations to various organizations with mutual trust and respect
- Engaging beyond one’s own specific domain of interest
- Respecting confidentiality and following widely accepted social norms
- Following AAC’s rules as described in its By-Laws (you can request a copy of the by-laws here)
AAC Membership Benefits:
- Free subscription to our AAC email list
- Receive regular announcements of AAC events, as well as autism-related events from other organizations in our community
- Learn about resources in our Atlanta area and nationwide
- Expand your knowledge of autism
- Be informed of scientific progress and discoveries, clinical updates and education news
- Develop your personal and professional network
- Present your research, organization, school, support group, clinic or else, at our meetings or symposiums
- Find mentors for your research, education and/or transition to adulthood
- Be involved in existing AAC Special Initiative Groups (SIGs) and/or develop new initiatives with the support of AAC
- Access to space reserved for members on the AAC website
- Free AAC newsletter – possibility to submit an article for the AAC Newsletter
- Free or discounted rate access to AAC special events
- Access to video archives of previous AAC meetings and events (when available)
- … and more benefits!
Disclaimer: The AAC does not promote or endorse any particular form of therapy, treatment/medication, service provider, school, university or any other autism related services, organizations and individuals. The AAC does not represent or speak for any of the organizations with which its members are affiliated.
To join the Consortium, you can print and fill out this form (PDF), or use the online registration form below.
Complete my Application and pay my Membership Dues
A receipt will be emailed to you upon reception of your AAC membership application form and dues.
The AAC is an official Tax-Exempt organization, as such all donations to the AAC are tax deductible
You can also support the AAC further and DONATE your time, expertise or provide funding for some of our activities.